Instrument cluster gone bad ?

Ah! so your speed detection is off the rear ABS sensor (at least it is on Roadsters)
Make sure that your pulsar rotor is not bent or damaged
You don't have any MIL light or codes set if you read with TuneECU?

Also if you have the DS version that plugs into the Diag connector, the learning procedure is different
However I would not attempt to change that until you identify why the speedo is not registering

No apparent damage to the speed sensor.

That said, now looking at the ABS.

I didn't touch anything around the wheels, so I would more look to where I disconnected and reconnected the harnesses, and some how messed up something there.

I didn't touch anything around the wheels, so I would more look to where I disconnected and reconnected the harnesses, and some how messed up something there.
Not that the manual is always right, but my manual for 2017 Roadster say the speed comes from the Speed sensor.
However I believe TuneECU Dashboard has a speed indicator on it, so if you could safely support / restrain /secure the bike with rear wheel off ground you could check the speed reading there.
If good ECU is working with good signal, if bad might point more toward the console and wiring between.
Could probably also check with a good OBD2 reader.

Rick

Joe, I have a cluster if you need it for diagnosing your issue.

I still think DeCosse's guess of a speed sensor somehow may be involved, everything not working would seem to depend on that, no?

Back