Installed new exhausts from Dave Platt

Allan S

Simple African lad with a Rocket
Ride
2016 Roadster-skunk
For those looking for replacement polished stainless pipes ( I believe he does black ceramic coat as well) that are beautifully made, sound great, weigh less than half of the stock pipes and improve power try these. I installed a pair of his Roadster pipes in half an hour using stock fittings and heat shields ( I powder coated them but they are the stock ones)). Couldn't be happier with result. They are significantly louder, deeper and "throatier" but not offensively so.
Attached a before and after picture

For those looking for replacement polished stainless pipes ( I believe he does black ceramic coat as well) that are beautifully made, sound great, weigh less than half of the stock pipes and improve power try these. I installed a pair of his Roadster pipes in half an hour using stock fittings and heat shields ( I powder coated them but they are the stock ones)). Couldn't be happier with result. They are significantly louder, deeper and "throatier" but not offensively so.
Attached a before and after picture
Right -tile.jpg

Hi Allan, Where did you buy the Dave Platt system? Is there a website where you bought these p? I am in US.

Thanks!

I bought them directly from Dave. Got them within a few days of ordering and really happy with the quality, sound and weight saving.
here is the email address I have for him:
daveplatt.dp@googlemail.com

Back