Love to see the new R3 set up like this but with 200 HP and at under 500 LBS gross, WOW!

Doesn't the engine alone weigh 500 lbs??? :eek: :roll:

Ninja 9.jpg

Last edited:
Would need an after market exhaust and a nice little 'tail tidy' to make it a little more appealing. I was trying to work out the position of the pillion with the footrests almost tucked up under the saddle. Maybe this is for the younger generation, mother and child version perhaps? I cannot, in all honesty, pass judgement or make a true judgement just from a photo. A test ride is in order to make a fair and just critical comment rather than just taking the piss!

Would need an after market exhaust and a nice little 'tail tidy' to make it a little more appealing. I was trying to work out the position of the pillion with the footrests almost tucked up under the saddle. Maybe this is for the younger generation, mother and child version perhaps? I cannot, in all honesty, pass judgement or make a true judgement just from a photo. A test ride is in order to make a fair and just critical comment rather than just taking the piss!
Supposedly there are 2 aftermarket options made by akra. A low and a high slip on. No pictures yet tho.....im sure the aftermarket will have more.

I like the looks, I actually like the exhaust, something different.

Love to see the new R3 set up like this but with 200 HP and at under 500 LBS gross, WOW!

I don't think I could be happy with only 200 hp.

Back