2020 Indian Roadmaster Darkhorse.

if you want to watch someone giggle while riding one i've demo'd the Roadmaster.
there are a few playlists with various Indians, Harleys, Zero and Can AMs i cant list them all!

The other is a 2016 on his second oil pump having sheared a pin twice while at highway speed stopping all oil circulation.

Polaris covered the Challenger and wouldn't help the other guy with both oil pump failures.
I wish I was surprised by this. As someone who bought three new Victorys my advice to potential buyers has been to understand beforehand that while they can make good bikes once you sign on the dotted line Polaris is your adversary. Hopefully Polaris will work to improve their customer service.

I wish I was surprised by this. As someone who bought three new Victorys my advice to potential buyers has been to understand beforehand that while they can make good bikes once you sign on the dotted line Polaris is your adversary. Hopefully Polaris will work to improve their customer service.
I do not have the same experience. I do think the dealer is the key to getting support.

That is excellent to hear, Doc. Polaris certainly has an opportunity to grow if they understand all that goes with trying to establish a premium brand.
I remember one issue I had years ago with Victory owing me money and it took my dealer getting in their face at the dealer convention to get them to cough up the dough.

I just really like the Roadmaster dark horse. I have looked hard for a new bike in the last two years. Studied and read a lot. Asked a lot of questions from owners on the net and have many times came close but backed out because of what actually owners have said. You can not get a honest review by the so called professionals. We have a outstanding dealership in Broken Arrow. Have talked to them several times and their mechanics. I can very easily see myself riding back and forth to work on one. That works out to a little over 100 miles a day. I can also see myself loading up the bike and hitting it for a week or to. The last two winters have been tough but believe this bike will make it a lot better riding back and forth. At 62 and enjoy riding everyday really thinking this would be a better deal all the way around. Would this be the bike for me if i lived in the mountains? Probably not. I live in Oklahoma were most roads are about as straight as you can get. 75 to 80 miles per hour is average. Anything else will get some unwanted attention. Plus i have worked on a few and know my way around the bike. About ready to take the plunge.

I just really like the Roadmaster dark horse. I have looked hard for a new bike in the last two years. Studied and read a lot. Asked a lot of questions from owners on the net and have many times came close but backed out because of what actually owners have said. You can not get a honest review by the so called professionals. We have a outstanding dealership in Broken Arrow. Have talked to them several times and their mechanics. I can very easily see myself riding back and forth to work on one. That works out to a little over 100 miles a day. I can also see myself loading up the bike and hitting it for a week or to. The last two winters have been tough but believe this bike will make it a lot better riding back and forth. At 62 and enjoy riding everyday really thinking this would be a better deal all the way around. Would this be the bike for me if i lived in the mountains? Probably not. I live in Oklahoma were most roads are about as straight as you can get. 75 to 80 miles per hour is average. Anything else will get some unwanted attention. Plus i have worked on a few and know my way around the bike. About ready to take the plunge.
Go for it, i rode my challenger 300 miles today, no problems but the rear cylinder deactivate drives me crazy!!!! will tell the dealer to get rid of that "feature"

Well I’ll tell you straight up. We like the Indians and have good luck with them. If I had to go down to one bike that would perform all year for all service it would be my Roadmaster. If you are tall enough look at the extended reach seat. It is the best seat I have ever sat on.

That is excellent to hear, Doc. Polaris certainly has an opportunity to grow if they understand all that goes with trying to establish a premium brand.
I remember one issue I had years ago with Victory owing me money and it took my dealer getting in their face at the dealer convention to get them to cough up the dough.

They had one and choose to advertise it by doing burn outs, record setting burn outs and the target demographic wanted a nice cruiser/touring bike. They were a nice cruiser/touring bike, best v-twin on the market that needed to find it's own identity and not take on Harley head to head. Remember project 156? that became the Octane, total disappointment. Maybe they learned a lesson by totally f'ing up the best V-Twin ever in production.

They had one and choose to advertise it by doing burn outs, record setting burn outs and the target demographic wanted a nice cruiser/touring bike. They were a nice cruiser/touring bike, best v-twin on the market that needed to find it's own identity and not take on Harley head to head. Remember project 156? that became the Octane, total disappointment. Maybe they learned a lesson by totally f'ing up the best V-Twin ever in production.
So how do you find the heat on your Victory in Arizona? Must be rarely under 80F (26.6C) there from what has been said.
While the bike is kitted out for winter with the dual seat heaters and grip warmers, the ventilation falls short in the extreme heat of the Mojave Desert. We rode for several days through over 100F (37.7C) according to the display on the instruments and it was unbearable. From 80F (26.6C) it becomes uncomfortable for the rider with rear cylinder heat radiating on to the backs of the legs and the backside. The pillion gets none of that heat.

So how do you find the heat on your Victory in Arizona? Must be rarely under 80F (26.6C) there from what has been said.
Many times I've ridden in 115+ 46c and the bikes heat was never a problem. Early on Victory had to "Reduce" the size of the oil cooler
because the bike wasn't getting up to operating temperature.

Back