Master switch on 2020 and up

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
as I brought my bike to the dealership for the first warranty inspection I wanted an answer on something found in the user's manuel namely on page 65 it state the master switch on.off is located on the left side etc etc... and it state clearly "required only in canada and the US" this manual certainly was proofread by lawyers before printing so in canada it state that there would be a masterswitch to turn the motor on or off. there is no master switch anywhere to be found has anybody talked to a lawyer to see where we stand as owners. the possibility of repercussion is present and scary.

as I brought my bike to the dealership for the first warranty inspection I wanted an answer on something found in the user's manuel namely on page 65 it state the master switch on.off is located on the left side etc etc... and it state clearly "required only in canada and the US" this manual certainly was proofread by lawyers before printing so in canada it state that there would be a masterswitch to turn the motor on or off. there is no master switch anywhere to be found has anybody talked to a lawyer to see where we stand as owners. the possibility of repercussion is present and scary.
I have an on/off switch on left side and live in US.

mine is there...

20210227_140841.jpg

Back