Jvheli

Nitrous
Ride
2016 Rocket Roadster
Just curious what yall think about this bike? I for one, think its great that something exciting (at least it appears so) is on the market.

There has been a lot of publicity since it's unveiling the other day. A good friend, and flat track racer, sent me the unveiling news as soon as it popped. He's got a 750 flat tracker but the new 1200 is a street model. He's going to be racing one next year that's being fixed up by the Roland Sands race team. Since it's a street bike it will be used by the Hooligan flat trackers, street bikes modified for flat track racing. 120HP and 85 FP of torque stock. It can only be raced on the longer race tracks.

In answer to your question, I think it's the most exciting bike to hit the streets in a long time and there are some beauties hitting the street this year from Guzzi, KTM and others.

Where are the photos of this wee beastie?? What? I gotta go google it myself? Pah!!:confused::confused::(

Edit: Hmm... Without that butt ugly exhaust! That is just horrible. Has anyone released details of an after market exhaust system yet?

Tis a real beauty, I reckon!
Takes me back to my yute spent at the race tracks with my Indian Dealer Dad in the early 50s.

New Indian.jpg

Where are the photos of this wee beastie?? What? I gotta go google it myself? Pah!!:confused::confused::(

Edit: Hmm... Without that butt ugly exhaust! That is just horrible. Has anyone released details of an after market exhaust system yet?
Calling Paul hello Paul has anyone seen or heard of Paul:eek::eek::p:D

Back