In 2 years i will sell all my bikes...

mexican

Living Legend
Ride
2015 Rocket X
Well, almost all my bikes, i will keep one.
Will sell them to finance a mid life crisis, or is it a 3/4 life crisis?:roll:
Ever since i was l kid i have always wanted a fast car, usually fast goes hand to hand with expensive, and never had the kind of money to buy something faster than an average v8 vehicle.
With year comes wisdom, and the wisdom that i collected over the years tells me not to buy new. Most fast cars i see in garages, they just sit there and they are weekend or show cars, over time owners get bored with them and they sell them for a fraction of what they bought them for, that is what i will be looking for.
For some of you this is a very easy thing to accomplish( @Dr.D comes to mind):) For me, this will be once in a life time experience and a goal that i set when i was 12 years old back home in Mexico living in a cow feed room.
The candidates;
Mercedes Benz S62AMG V12 Biturbo.
2018 Corvette Z06
2018 Charger Demon
2018 Camaro ZL1 Exorcist
2018 BMW M5
The plan is to buy it CASH.
Would i look too out of place with a car like the above mentioned parked in front of my $5000 dollar house?
Chit, i think i need to quit mixing Tilenol with Advil:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Go for it. I had my fling and enjoyed it very much. Last year I sold my Bentley and you are right about not getting much for it. Let the first guy take the big depreciation hit. I like the Merc on your list.

Who cares if somebody thinks you look out of place. It’s your life and your money. You’ll look Jefe Grande. Or Mexican drug cartel.😂😂😂😂

The Mercedes will be the most comfortable and the smoothest. Strangely enough, the V8 is a bit faster than the V12, but the 12 is sooooo smooth.

Go for it. I had my fling and enjoyed it very much. Last year I sold my Bentley and you are right about not getting much for it. Let the first guy take the big depreciation hit. I like the Merc on your list.

Who cares if somebody thinks you look out of place. It’s your life and your money. You’ll look Jefe Grande. Or Mexican drug cartel.😂😂😂😂
No cartel here, it will take me an entire year and a half to come up with a decent amount of money, which i will enhance with the money i get for the Carpenter Rocket, the Harley and maybe the 2020 BMW and the 1971 Mustang. will see how it goes, who knows, i may buy a future antique

No cartel here, it will take me an entire year and a half to come up with a decent amount of money, which i will enhance with the money i get for the Carpenter Rocket, the Harley and maybe the 2020 BMW and the 1971 Mustang. will see how it goes, who knows, i may buy a future antique
Ok @mexican
Screenshot_20220219-195947_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220219-200022_Chrome.jpg

The Mercedes will be the most comfortable and the smoothest. Strangely enough, the V8 is a bit faster than the V12, but the 12 is sooooo smooth.
You are right, the V12 sits at 604 hp and the v8 "only" has about 560hp but
That is a very nice vehicle but not my style, i saw one the other day on the hiway, they look sleeeeek! But that car is for exentric old people, im just an average jose😁

Back