In 2 years i will sell all my bikes...

241631755_4602495099769034_3664768131070506896_n.jpg

Go for it before the time comes when you need an Advil to get in and out of it..;)

Last edited:
I think that there is only one vehicle that would make you happy, and it would also be great on your country estates, the AMG65 G-Wagon V12.

Well, almost all my bikes, i will keep one.
Will sell them to finance a mid life crisis, or is it a 3/4 life crisis?:roll:
Ever since i was l kid i have always wanted a fast car, usually fast goes hand to hand with expensive, and never had the kind of money to buy something faster than an average v8 vehicle.
With year comes wisdom, and the wisdom that i collected over the years tells me not to buy new. Most fast cars i see in garages, they just sit there and they are weekend or show cars, over time owners get bored with them and they sell them for a fraction of what they bought them for, that is what i will be looking for.
For some of you this is a very easy thing to accomplish( @Dr.D comes to mind):) For me, this will be once in a life time experience and a goal that i set when i was 12 years old back home in Mexico living in a cow feed room.
The candidates;
Mercedes Benz S62AMG V12 Biturbo.
2018 Corvette Z06
2018 Charger Demon
2018 Camaro ZL1 Exorcist
2018 BMW M5
The plan is to buy it CASH.
Would i look too out of place with a car like the above mentioned parked in front of my $5000 dollar house?
Chit, i think i need to quit mixing Tilenol with Advil:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Just get a 2016 Challenger Hellcat and keep a couple bikes and have warranty!

Ooh, cars! You need three or more separate lists, judging on your first listing, all are excellent cars.
Lucky you to be able to only be worried about the purchase price and, I see you are aware as well, of maintenance costs. Over here you would pay any of these cars again in five years in form of taxes and insurance to the man.

Never looked at a GT-R?

I don't know. The price of new and used cars has sky rocketed here in the last year. I would say wait a year but I'm thinking here in the USA the prices will be even higher. In California you get screwed in Taxes and then every year in Registration fees. The Mercedes registration would probably be $3K-4K a year easy. Pick a good one with pics. :thumbsup:

I think that there is only one vehicle that would make you happy, and it would also be great on your country estates, the AMG65 G-Wagon V12.

That one is the one my wife likes, but out of my league for now plus, i dont like it:confused:

Back