Improved Aeros

hombre

Nitrous
Those with a sharp eye will discern that the upper fairing has been moved forward and down considerably. This narrows the gap between fairing and fender wing, blanking out lower triple tree from airflow, and creating an overall smaller frontal profile. Handlebars are also dropped further, and now swept back. Front fender has been trimmed to better shape.

Hey Walt, that front fender is functional for sure but man is it fugly. Your Roc is otherwise stunningly beautiful. Do you intend to keep the LSR-aero fender on full time or are you going to switch it out at track time?

Whada mean? :eek: Where's your artistic intuition? My fender just needs a pro paint job with some hot blue flames to match the rest of the bike. :p

As is is now, cars actually pull over on country roads to let me by! Don't know if it scares them, or they just want a look at the freak show. :D

Once I'm completely satisfied with the fender, it'll be pro painted and stay on the bike... along with the skinny front Michelin (another mod that most thought would not work well).

Hombre I like it it is unique and looks stunning .

Like Triumphs motto GO YOUR OWN WAY , you are definitely doing that and you will have no problems picking it out from the crowd . It looks great keep showing us picks and good luck at 200:D

Walt it's beeuteeful. I sure hope it has some steel in the nose of that leading edge. Isn't there a wind tunnel around there someplace so you can fine tune airflow dynamics. I like that flair at the bolts to help deflect the flow to that barn door radiator. Nice work.;)

The "wing" is an acquired taste, but I like it 'cause it does supply the necessary down force to the front end. Aerodynamic calculator predicts zero lbs on front wheel from lift at 200 MPH (without wing). So basically bike would be uncontrollable at those speeds without front end mods. It was getting way light at 175. :eek:

Back