Ended 2359 GMT Tuesday 12 May: Mittzy's improved battery cable set

Joesmoe

IMOKUR2
Ride
Triumph: 2014 Rocket III Touring
These are heavy duty cables, professionally manufactured, direct replacement for all 2004 - 2018 Rockets, and shown to improve starter performance.

This is a call to make a commitment to purchase a set - the previous set cost US $90.00 shipped -- this coming order may be a little more with changing conditions -- the commitment so we know how many components to order.

I have an order in the works from that location in Australia which combined with the battery cable sets, makes it relatively cheaper to come to me in Virginia, then I flat-rate the cable set to the end user.

These are heavy duty cables, professionally manufactured, direct replacement for all 2004 - 2018 Rockets, and shown to improve starter performance.

This is a call to make a commitment to purchase a set - the previous set cost US $90.00 shipped -- this coming order may be a little more with changing conditions -- the commitment so we know how many components to order.

I have an order in the works from that location in Australia which combined with the battery cable sets, makes it relatively cheaper to come to me in Virginia, then I flat-rate the cable set to the end user.
Please count me in....or let me know how can I be included.

Back