Improved Stance

hombre

Nitrous
Here you can see her higher stance with the rear raised by 3/8". I can no longer scrape the lowest pipe (#2). Handling is noticeably more sensitive, and high speed damping improved. Low speed damping a bit stiffer.

Hombre, the higher stance didn't detract from the looks. Some that sit high aren't very esthetically pleasing. Now your set up is pretty "all around" straight line drag, twisties and max speed.Just not to much cruising. Did you have to do some cutting on your Radiator to get it smooth, or did you simply remove the shrouds?

Thanks, Brembo!

That's an integral intercooler/radiator/SC oil cooler unit custom made by TTS. The intercooler for the SC is the right part, the radiator section is in the middle, and the oil cooler is the left part. It was a perfect "bolt on" and uses the stock R3 fan.

Richard (TTS) is making me a new one however, as the combo unit must have a removeable stone grill to be repairable.

Last edited:
Next Maxton dates are June 28 - 29. I hope to make that, but it is right before we leave for Europe.

Back