Ignition Table modification for 2016 Rocket

Drmatt357

.020 Over
Ride
2016 Roadster
I have just purchased a PCV and will install my Viking exhaust and Ram Air unit. I believe modifications would be needed to the iginition as well as the fuel curve. Although I've haven't heard anyone mention ignition adjustments for the Rocket.

My question is, if spark curves need to be modified (do they?) can it be done on the PCV or is there an additional box needed for the PCV to modify this component.

I'm asking because this video at this point:

And I am not sure if you can do that with PCV.
Ulf - there is a specific PCV to do so

Power Commander V w/ Built in Ignition Control
On select models, gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5 wrapped in a single enclosure. This Power Commander V is available for select twin cylinder engines.

• Retains all of the standard Power Commander V fuel control features
  • Allows +/- 20 degrees of timing adjustment
  • Map Switch Input – change maps on the fly
  • Adjust timing per cylinder
  • Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models)
  • Built In Launch Limiter

Also for those with desires to FORCE air in

Power Commander V - PTi
On select models a new version of PCV is now available that’s perfect for forced induction applications. This new unit, PCV-PTi, comes with a Bosch 3 bar MAP/Temp sensor as part of the PCV harness for expanded capabilities built into the control center software.

The PTi version of the PCV gives you the ability to modify your fuel curve based off a pressure (boost) table and/or temperature table. The pressure table gives you 3D mapping capability based on boost vs RPM, while the temperature table gives you 2D mapping capability with up to 50 points of adjustment.

This new version of the Power Commander V is perfect for turbocharged or supercharged applications looking for precision, control, and reliability.

Or go separate pieces... Power Commander Motorcycle Fuel Injection Tuning Module

Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 3.58.49 PM.png

Back