Idaho Red Rocket 3 declares war on his GoPro on ride

It's nice when you find anything that falls off your bike. Especially if you don't know where you lost it. I'm still looking for my side cover off my touring. (maybe in the spring when the snow has melted.
Now Mr. Bill would be your blood hound. He was following behind me at well over 90 mph when my clutch side bar end and bolt fell off. Once he got my attention and we stopped. He went back and found both pieces within 10 minutes.

I'm really enjoying your video's Dad.
Tell me what sort of speed are you travelling at, and what's the ambient temperature there on this ride ?
5 to 11 degrees Celsius. The speed varied of this trip but mostly what you see in this video 60 to 75 mph...the road was cold and we were a bit unsure of the road conditions.

Thanks for watching.

5 to 11 degrees Celsius. The speed varied of this trip but mostly what you see in this video 60 to 75 mph...the road was cold and we were a bit unsure of the road conditions.

Thanks for watching.
That's about the speeds we (Triumph Riders Club, Waikato) ride at, just a good cruising speed with the odd blast up to higher speeds (140 MPH :oops:)
Yes, it looks cool there, temps here are around 20° C so nice riding weather.
We did about 300Km's, 180 Miles Sunday just gone.

That's about the speeds we (Triumph Riders Club, Waikato) ride at, just a good cruising speed with the odd blast up to higher speeds (140 MPH :oops:)
Yes, it looks cool there, temps here are around 20° C so nice riding weather.
We did about 300Km's, 180 Miles Sunday just gone.
I keep telling people that if want to pass a group of Rocket 3s you better have your big boy pants on.

The condition of the parking lot with all that ice was a sure sign to be careful on those shady sections of the highway. A little bit of melt water and shade..... watch out.

Love the videos.

It's nice when you find anything that falls off your bike. Especially if you don't know where you lost it. I'm still looking for my side cover off my touring. (maybe in the spring when the snow has melted.
I was on a ride through Death Valley on my Thunderbird when a another motorcyclist was coming towards me in a turn... crossed the center line and we looking at each other head-on. I went right and he corrected... saved it... and then just kept going. Going right I was committed to leaving the asphalt and actually went airborne.... but kept her upright (with a slight soiling I might add). With a little help, we got her pushed back onto the road and I was off. I hadn't noticed the left rear turn signal lens had fallen off. Two weeks later, a buddy of mine on the same road stopped and found it for me. It popped right back on. That was pretty cool... :cool:
-MIG

Back