I thought I'd share a nice arvo in My Paradise

I mentioned before that I've been to Perth. What a gorgeous place it was then and I'm sure it is today. I'd love to see the rest of your country.

What are you doing .just a fishing holiday mate .check out king fisher resort ,my family usually stay there ,excellent food and good accommodation . Big high fences to keep the dingoes out.
Fishing trip. Been to kingfisher many times, every two years I do valuation work for them.

What is a Holden? pics?
. 1964 EH Holden 149 or 179 cubic inch 6 cylinder. More of these sold in Aust. In 1964 than any other car. This looks like it bottom of the range with the 149 motor.
image.jpg
And I do believe that's the old Parliament House Canberra in the background.

image.jpg
Don't this picture tell a story, old pommy race bikes in the ute outside Emergency at the hospital. I don't know what country this is. I'm thinking USA by the look of the cars. My question is if it is USA what was the ute called? In Aust. It would be a Ford Falcon XM about 1962. I thought these were an Aust. only model.

. 1964 EH Holden 149 or 179 cubic inch 6 cylinder. More of these sold in Aust. In 1964 than any other car. This looks like it bottom of the range with the 149 motor.
image.jpg

Interesting comparison. 149 cu. in. Rocket is - er - 140...

image.jpg

Yes mate, Old Parliament House. And that's actually my Dad's car in the pic. Just kidding, ours was long gone by the time this was taken - you can see the top (flag 'pole') of the current building behind the old one.

1964_ranchero_rear_view.jpg
image.jpg
Don't this picture tell a story, old pommy race bikes in the ute outside Emergency at the hospital. I don't know what country this is. I'm thinking USA by the look of the cars. My question is if it is USA what was the ute called? In Aust. It would be a Ford Falcon XM about 1962. I thought these were an Aust. only model.

Bruce, it looks like its older than a 1964 Ford Ranchero pictured here...

Back