I thought I'd share a nice arvo in My Paradise

Was that an opening for someone to make comment about hiding the Ford logo on the light jacket? o_O Nah I better not. Don't want to start a Ford/Holden debate on a Triumph site. :)
Yep Holden's rule in oz except for the HO that in my opinion was the best car ever produced in oz
But like you said we won't go there:D:D

Yes The Innes Boat Shed has been an Icon of the town for a long time still one of my fav' places to get Fish n Chips, the lunch time cruise is also one of those relaxing laid back things to do when visiting our gorgeous town, been waiting for you to chime in when you coming down this way again Bruce

Receipt088.jpg Receipt088.jpg
Receipt088.jpg

loved the Fords of old (60's and 70's) the modern ones are like the modern Holden's all about style but the mechanicals are sh!te, probably come out the same parts bin

A couple of my other toys 59 and 79, 351 Cusso and 460 powered F100 Global warmers!

Yep Holden's rule in oz except for the HO that in my opinion was the best car ever produced in oz
But like you said we won't go there:D:D
So a Holden lover that dose admit to the best car ever to leave the australian production lines long live the XY GTHO shaker

Receipt088.jpg Receipt088.jpg
Receipt088.jpg

A couple of my other toys 59 and 79, 351 Cusso and 460 powered F100 Global warmers!
oh how could forget my first car I feel in love with the old Custom Line sidevalve so I sholud add the 1950's ford in my earlier post

They were all pretty good and wild in those days. I'm not a Ford or Holden fan....

Yes The Innes Boat Shed has been an Icon of the town for a long time still one of my fav' places to get Fish n Chips, the lunch time cruise is also one of those relaxing laid back things to do when visiting our gorgeous town, been waiting for you to chime in when you coming down this way again Bruce
Don't know when We'll be down that way next. Mum and Dad are talking about spending a week down there after winter. Julie and I are looking to spend a week at Rainbow beach and Fraser this year.

Back