I ride and race against Rocket 3s so why not visit too ?

I've been riding for just over 50 years. The last six years I've been riding with my buddy the IdahoRedRocket3 and peeking in as a visitor so I decided to join.

I do a view video's which include Rocket 3s so I thought I might post one every now and then.

Cheers

Justdad
We are privileged to have you aboard, even if you don't regularly ride a Rocket. Welcome brother.

Now we need to know what the problem is with Idahoredrocket's ride? He can't beat your Thruxton. Is it the bike or the driver? (You can tell us....) :) We'd really appreciate the inside scoop on the results posted by him recently because he seems to be making excuses when he races and looses to you... :) Is he really that bad? (We can keep a secret...);)

All kidding aside, we're glad to have you aboard and look forward to any pics/videos you have to share. Love the Thruxton too!

We are privileged to have you aboard, even if you don't regularly ride a Rocket. Welcome brother.

Now we need to know what the problem is with Idahoredrocket's ride? He can't beat your Thruxton. Is it the bike or the driver? (You can tell us....) :) We'd really appreciate the inside scoop on the results posted by him recently because he seems to be making excuses when he races and looses to you... :) Is he really that bad? (We can keep a secret...);)

All kidding aside, we're glad to have you aboard and look forward to any pics/videos you have to share. Love the Thruxton too!
Nah I can't do that. He did beat me once with his Rocket 3 by .0015. To be fair the two Moto Guzzis, Thunderbird Sport and aircooled Thruxton probably didn't have much of a chance. He beat me twice badly twice with the Zx1400R but I scared him on a 3rd run.

He has really improved over the last few years he isn't making mistakes anymore plus reaction times and launches are much better. I have 50+ years of drag racing experience coming in to his zero years but he has caught me now. The only thing I have on him now is reaction time and weight . I don't really want to race him anymore because he has tamed his Rocket 3.

Kevin getting the widowmaker out in the first 60 and 330 foot must be a job. If you can get a 1.7 ish 60 foot you'll probably be in the 10s.
Ive gotten that before, first page of gonna unleash the lush racing rocket thread, there are time slips from my local track, before this last tune that made the widowmaker very angry :p, im starting to gain confidence he wont try to kill me on hard launch, 😂going to buffalo valley drag strip tonight and gonna work on that, its an 1/8 mile track, ill post time slips on that thread and tag you.

Attachments

• 9AA7059F-06D3-45A7-804B-16450DEEC181.png
    9AA7059F-06D3-45A7-804B-16450DEEC181.png
    467.8 KB · Views: 16
Back