I ride and race against Rocket 3s so why not visit too ?

Justdad

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph Thruxton R
I've been riding for just over 50 years. The last six years I've been riding with my buddy the IdahoRedRocket3 and peeking in as a visitor so I decided to join.

I do a view video's which include Rocket 3s so I thought I might post one every now and then.

Cheers

Justdad

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. Any friend of IdahoRedRocket3 is a friend of mine.
So you've got that going for you now.
I call him Mr. Bill. He has been my team chief at Bonneville for the last three trips. We have some epic drag stip battles for the last six years. Mr. Bill kicked my butt three times a few weeks ago but I think I scared him once.

A kindred sole with your widowmaker. You ought to bring that beast out to Bonneville Speed Week next year. Right now we are planning to go next August.
Game plan is to get it legal for 1 mile tracks this winter and id love to do bonneville. With you and @SpazOnaR3 on here now im looking forward to learning more about that.

Game plan is to get it legal for 1 mile tracks this winter and id love to do bonneville. With you and @SpazOnaR3 on here now im looking forward to learning more about that.
I put several videos labeled Team 21 to help our team understand what goes out there then several more for riders going out for their first Speed Week. I'd love to do the pavement mile however I have to gear my bike so high I need at least two miles to get it up to speed.

At Bonneville I treat like a three mile drag race. With your torque feeding the throttle on the salt will be a nice challenge so say the least.

Back