I quit my job yesterday

-----------------------
Ah --but we all know why the kangaroo was tied down for now:eek::eek:---- better not go there ----:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I think you may have started something hear Grampy ....wait till those Aussie boys wake up!! :D :roll:

I remember my really religious mom singing along to that on the radio, she always loved that song. I was shocked when I got old enough to realize how in the song Janice was talking about shooting dope. I never did have the heart to tell my mom any better.

So, are we going to watch videos of kangaroos tied down while drinking a Fosters along with our vegamite sandwiches???? Kinky stuff....o_O

Was Rolf Harris that was into tying up kangaroos .. weird indeed. Alcohol possibly to blame but where vegemite sandwiches fit in has got me stumped :thumbsdown:

Me thinks he may be mixing his Oz musical references (Down Under - Men at Work)

Well I've been at my new job one week. All I can say is WOW ! They have a culture there like I've never experienced. It's like working with all your friends. Has a family owned feel. The plant manager sat down with me and two other guys that hired in the same time, and shot the $hit for an hour and a half. There goal is to create an environment where everyone can thrive. Friendliness is expected. He told us if we aren't people friendly we better get good at acting like we are. Today I was presented with my brand new Dell laptop that's mine to use as I wish while employed there. It has all the latest programming software I'll need on it. I feel like I've been reborn. After my other job f_cked me over I figured I was just going to have to be miserable until I retired. I feel like I've been given another chance at happiness. All the equipment in this place is cutting edge/best money can buy. It's 51% owned by Coca-Cola and they are sparing no expense. We mainly run a product called "Core Power" which is a high protein dairy drink. With people moving away from soda coke is trying to stay ahead of the market. There are no videos of my plant yet as it isn't finished but here is what the equipment I am working on looks like http://www.procomac.it/procomac/cmsdoc.nsf/webdoc/webb9msjd6

Back