I got the go ahead

I am so happy for you 64. That really is good news. I'm still "cancer free" but having to deal with continual set-backs with throat issues. I've been down for the last 2 weeks with an infection that the ENT just got a hold on. I feel almost human this morning for a change. I've been feeling so bad I haven't had the desire to start putting the sc on my scoot. Now THAT for me is feeling really bad. Steroid to shrink swelling and antibiotic for a weird name bacteria are obviously working well as I've only taken one dose last night. TBTG!

Ride That Rocket!!!

Good news for sure...Its the setbacks/challenges we face in life that makes us appreciate the norm...get out and enjoy your life and ride!!!God Bless and prayers for all!!!

this year at MV I won't need my ghost riders helping me along. I'll be in the pack. I owe them a big thank you and a drink for the help. Thats how a family really is. As to the Scott I wouldn't want to force you to drink, because I'll try for madicinal purposes only. I can't wait for MV, to have a drink with everyone. Stipes remember, 1 step back and 2 steps forward is a good thing keep fighting.

Back