I am trying to visit the Triumph factory!

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Hi all, I am going to England in April 2013 for my brothers wedding, I just shot off an email to the factory enquiring about a factory tour. Doesn't look like they do many tours but I am hopeful, if I do get to go through the factory I plan to do a post about it.......anyone else keen????:D

Yeah mate, I'd love to go with you. Thanks. I'll PM my address for the plane tickets but I don't expect an invite to the wedding. I'll just squeeze in somewhere. Very generous of you. :)

Ha ha, not phuking likely, would be a great trip though, I can't really of ford to go myself, but hey it's only his third wedding.:rolleyes:

Yeah mate, I'd love to go with you. Thanks. I'll PM my address for the plane tickets but I don't expect an invite to the wedding. I'll just squeeze in somewhere. Very generous of you. :)

If I smuggled you into England in my bag I might get arrested at customs for being a dope smuggler.:D:D:p:rolleyes:

I went to my brother's first 2 weddings but gave the third one a miss. He wasn't happy either, but I made up for it by attending his fourth. So far so good with this one; it's lasted almost 2 years - longer than 1 and 3 combined.

I went to my brother's first 2 weddings but gave the third one a miss. He wasn't happy either, but I made up for it by attending his fourth. So far so good with this one; it's lasted almost 2 years - longer than 1 and 3 combined.

I am still on my first (21 years) and have no plans on changing either.

PM me the date your over and I could come up with a cunning plan, would be 50/50 if I'm at work or not (shifts) but if off could drive over and say hi. I only have to catch a ferry not a plane :D

Pierre

PM me the date your over and I could come up with a cunning plan, would be 50/50 if I'm at work or not (shifts) but if off could drive over and say hi. I only have to catch a ferry not a plane :D

Pierre

Sounds good Pierre, When i know the exact dates i will PM you.

Back