How many do you have and what do you do with them...

I have an 07 Rocket and a Vmax 1700.......I am on my 3rd R3 and 2nd Vmax1700......I usually want the one I haven't got and then sell one to buy the other but now I've got the 2 of them so I am keeping them both......I don't ride either of them much....probably do less than 1000miles a year with both .....I like to take them apart more than ride them.

I do envy you brother as I would love to own another VMAX, though my old one was an '06. However, I would ride the he!! out of them both. Down time is so stressful to me.

My Rocket that needs a new head (I swear I'll do the job. Promise!) And a Yamaha YZF-R1. Both are marvels of modern engineering. One is Power. One is Speed. Love them equally.

So...you like to do head jobs on rockets? Not judgin', just clarifying... :thumbsdown:

(Yeah I know, no Mai Tai for me next time I visit Hawaii...)

Thanks IDK. Still like to show Spike off even though I haven't seen him in 8 years.
That lCBM on the tank means ONE COLOSSAL BIG MOTOR. aHa

Sold everything after 6 months with my R3T.
Everything felt like a moped and the old bikes were getting to be to much to maintain.
Sale included:
79 Suzuki GS750e
83 Honda CX650c
86 Honda CR500 no compression release, what a MF'R to start!!

When I add another bike it will either a
Vespa and or a Bonnie with the carpender kit!! Right after my divorce!!

My wife thanks the good Lord every single day that there's no room here for me to park a harem of two-wheeled mistresses! Truth is that after canoodling on a Rocket, you're pretty much spoiled when it comes to finding other bikes that can satisfy you in the same manner.

Back