How Hanso helped save my butt today

BillB

Turbocharged
Ride
2013 R3T, 1960 Franken-Pan
Just recently got done with installing a RamAir and Reband on the beast which the one and only @HansO kindly supplied a awesome tune to run on the new setup.

At 0545 this morning I used every bit of the new HP available to avoid one of the biggest buck deer that I have seen in this part of the world. The d**n thing was on a wide open kamikaze run out of the woods and had the sights set right smack on the left side of me and the bike. (Actually he was probably heading for a doe in heat on the other side of the road)

Yanked the throttle WFO and saw him flash past in the mirrors behind me by the light of the tail lights. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wish that there had been a car with a dash cam behind me. I would like to have seen that, and maybe they would have had a spare roll of toilet tissue

Good to have that power but so many don't use it. Instead they panic and slam on the brakes when they could have just avoided the incident as you did. As those up-side-down fellow's say "Good onya mate" !
Yep here is a shot of that crazy dude from down under he still had not adjusted to the topside of the world yet :)

P4260082.JPG

Good to have that power but so many don't use it. Instead they panic and slam on the brakes when they could have just avoided the incident as you did. As those up-side-down fellow's say "Good onya mate" !

Tell you the truth Fred. It didn't even bother me until I had been at work for about a half an hour. Then got a case of shakes about it.

Yep here is a shot of that crazy dude from down under he still had not adjusted to the topside of the world yet :)

Must be a natural condition Scott. I have turned this I-pad over about 6 times and he just keeps flipping back upside down. :whitstling:

finally, a pic of hanso so i can join the circle jerk you guys got going on!

I would like to second the remarks. Hanso does a great job. If good will was money Hanso would be a millionaire. Thanks Hanso.

Slightly off topic, I am considering a Reband in the coming months. Are you happy with it and how did you find the installation? A few people have claimed it was a really tight fit.

Back