How fast have you ridden your Rocket III?

Maybe you've said though I've not read it. Are you on a R3Touring. If so, I couldn't tell you what the speed limiter is set at. 135 sounds like a pre-R3T limit. If so, the ceiling can be raised with a Tuneboy to just about anywhere. Mine has never been there but it's set at 155mph limit, just in case I need to get somewhere in a hurry:D
Have you ever had any reliabilty issues with the tune boy?

Maybe you've said though I've not read it. Are you on a R3Touring. If so, I couldn't tell you what the speed limiter is set at. 135 sounds like a pre-R3T limit. If so, the ceiling can be raised with a Tuneboy to just about anywhere. Mine has never been there but it's set at 155mph limit, just in case I need to get somewhere in a hurry:D

07 Rocket III Classic Tourer.

Speedo

My personal best 140 MPH, with Tuneboy corrected speedometer.

It also felt like there was more there for the asking. bike is setup,

see signature for specifics.

top end runs

WE have raised the rev limit to 9000 , weve run to 8400 on the dyno ,and 7800 on the the highway indicated on the tach before chickening out :eek:

Last edited:
HI WALT we are using stock rods are there any other rods avaiable ??

Art

You're a braver man than I! :eek:

Carrillo made custom forged H beam rods for the Echo Cycle 335HP/300Ft/Lb Turbo R3. Since these are in Carrillo's computer, I'm sure they would make them again... dat's what I would like to have!:cool:

121 according to GPS

Not happy bike is suppose to 140 had to dealer a couple of times they just ask how fast you need to go? Anybody know the cure?

Back