.060 Over
Here's a new T-shirt Idea... any thoughts? :p

cheers
geo

Attachments

• how do you ride your rocket v5.jpg
    how do you ride your rocket v5.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 260
I like it, may have to get one, where are they available or is this in the designing stages?

Dennis

64 dtg Kuwait/Dubai?
65 dtg Home

I was going to make a couple for myself but I can run off 20 or so. and no, of course not... But I'm just running off a few for myself and my friends... not trying to make money on it. Normally I'd not "steal" a logo or others work, but in this case i'd just be advertising for them anyway.

cheers
geo

"Normally I'd not "steal" a logo or others work, but in this case i'd just be advertising for them anyway. "

Only when it's convenient for you, eh? You assume they'll like your idea. Why not ask them? Who knows, they may dig it and you'll begin a new, lucrative career as a logo designer. :)

Daryl,
Why should she ask them?
Should we ask them if we should, or can run a darkside tire too?
I think not.
I didn't ask anybodies permission when I had the patches made up for RAA 4
I used their triangle and rat idea,
They didn't seem to mind.
At least no lawyers have contacted me regarding the matter.
Think I'll do it again this year for RAA 5..

"....Only when it's convenient for you, eh? You assume they'll like your idea. Why not ask them? Who knows, they may dig it and you'll begin a new, lucrative career as a logo designer. :)...."

If i make one for me and a couple for friends for cost.. .. they can deal with it. If I start to mass produce for a fee. then I'm sending it to them to see if they would let me have the rights to create the "real" version.... ( of which BTW, I want to do the bike and astronaut photo shoot on Green screen for a better quality version ) or just get them to produce it themselves....

cheers
geo

Back