I would like a fairing but would want one with some gauges and GPS only. No speakers since I use Bluetooth to listen to my tunes on the GPS. Can not locate anything like that. Seems they cater to the Hardly crowd and boom boxes:evil:

Likely you give a crap about those around you as well!
I hate being forced to listen to someone else's music - particularly when it SUX!

I would like a fairing but would want one with some gauges and GPS only. No speakers since I use Bluetooth to listen to my tunes on the GPS. Can not locate anything like that. Seems they cater to the Hardly crowd and boom boxes:evil:

If I am not mistaken the Corbin fairing is the outer portion only so you can still listen to what you like without the fluff inside the dash area.
I am leaning heavily towards the Tsukayu fairing but put my own stereo, amp and speakers inside......
in my experience, never trust the setups that come from the original vendor to last very long or sound very good for long.

Wizza

His only complaint was that the speakers were not loud enough.

Yeah to me this just seems ludicrous, blasting down the highway with speakers on max. But to each his own.

Just for everyone's info. Triumph doesn't change specs unless it's a safety issue. I have a 2008 R3T and the only difference between it and a 2015 is the color and abs.

Does throttle by wire apply to all models? Don't think my Roadster has it and that was made Nov 14 according to various stickers on parts. Look like conventional throttlecables to me.

Back