Hondax has entered the room.....

Sounds like someone has superiority complex, J.K. I'm just a newbie with a tail between my legs :oops:.
Just wanted to say howdy and say few words about myself. Just got a brand spanking new R3R last week and took it out for 10 minute ride last Saturday and was grinning from ear to ear telling myself why the hell I didn't buy this beast earlier. Have had my share of bikes including bonneville and storm which I recently sold, and were awesome bikes but nothing compares to the rocket. There's still ton of snow everywhere and too much gravel on the roads here in Michigan to really take it for proper test ride but so far it's a definite keeper. I have a lot of homework to do on accessories as I have noticed there aren't many available. Anyway I'll keep you-all posted on progress.

Welcome from another Michigander ! Spring Lake, which is right about here
Hand job.jpg

Ha ha, that is pretty amazing of me to find a dinasour thread, don't even remember how I did that. All I've seen is "introduce yourself",click click and off I went typing away. Oh well thanks for warm welcome, I'm gonna go drool over my bike some more. BTW Rocket Scientist, it's supposed to be in mid 50's next Sunday so maybe few more months and this snow will be gone. I see the light @ the end of the tunnelo_O

Ha ha, that is pretty amazing of me to find a dinasour thread, don't even remember how I did that. All I've seen is "introduce yourself",click click and off I went typing away. Oh well thanks for warm welcome, I'm gonna go drool over my bike some more. BTW Rocket Scientist, it's supposed to be in mid 50's next Sunday so maybe few more months and this snow will be gone. I see the light @ the end of the tunnelo_O

It's OK to sit on your bike and make broom broom noises but not cool to be caught doing it too often. I used to pop down when everyone was asleep. ;)

Welcome, Jabol!
Where's Comstock Park?
You be at the right place for knowledge about your motor and fun hanging out.
1olbull from WA

It's OK to sit on your bike and make broom broom noises but not cool to be caught doing it too often. I used to pop down when everyone was asleep. ;)
Oh I dont make the noises, i start it up close my eyes and pretend im doing speed limit:whitstling: on some twisty road. But that's probably not much better:D

Welcome, Jabol!
Where's Comstock Park?
You be at the right place for knowledge about your motor and fun hanging out.
1olbull from WA
Comstock park is in the Grand Rapids metropolitan area in lovely snowed in Michigan. Yep this forum has vast info on many topics, i've been checking out different posts mainly ones that talk about accesories as im looking for a set of hard saddlebags at this moment. Already ordered TOR's -I had those on my storm and liked them, also already have slipstreamer windshield that i modified the brackets to be quicly detatchable (works great). I'll post some pics when im done accesorizing, i'll also take some close up pics of the shield just in case someone wants a economical option to triumph quick detatch shield.

Back