Hondax has entered the room.....

Don't let him make you feel bad Hans, some of us in Merica get to ride year round too. :cool:
Hell Steel ........ I was fishing for a bite from Steve, now Steve will be wetting himself cos I caught you instead
I'm sure Jabol knew I was just mucking around

Hanso - Steel,
FYI - My drawers are fine.
Those little squirt drawer liners work well.

Hell Steel ........ I was fishing for a bite from Steve, now Steve will be wetting himself cos I caught you instead
I'm sure Jabol knew I was just mucking around
Well I was serious.:D Got my first sunburn of this year riding in January. :cool:
We've gotten a few more cold (for us) days since, but we don't get the snow and ice or salted roads.

Reverse happening here. After some of the hottest weather on record we finally got some coolish temps last week. Even had to wear the thick gloves in the morning and non-vented jacket and put the Pinlock in. Bit of rain too. Now it's back to mid 20s C and 30 again later in the week. The cold of winter can't be far off, but nothing like what you guys have to cope with. Cold by Aussie standards but rarely lower than -4 C with still, sunny days. It does snow once in a while but never settles on the roads. I actually look forward to the cooler months.

After one of the coldest winters on record it finally looks like.... MORE SNOW. Expecting 20 to 30 centimeters by tomorrow night.

Listen, I'll trade yah..... you want cooler weather.....take it! Please take it!:(

Back