Hondax has entered the room.....

That Hondax bloke was just starting to get me wound up when I read Canberra's post that it was 2006. I was thinking books for sale. Holius Craptor Latin for Triumph Rocket 111 ? Surprised he was still here in April 2011. Sorry I forgot to welcome you Jabol.

Last edited:
Been away for a few days and just now catching up.

Welcome to the Forum from Sunny South Florida! I know you'll enjoy the time you spend here with us!

Appreciate the welcome, finally had a chance to jump on my bike and go for little longer ride. It was still little chilly as the puddles turned to ice in the morning so wasn't a very long ride and after few hours it was time to get my arse unthawed, but nonetheless it was a blast. Tomorrow supposed to be in the 50's and sunny:), can't wait...

Welcome Jacol. From down under. Interested in seeing the images of your screen.

Welcome Jabol, don't mean to rub salt in but here it is riding season All Year Round

I'd love that, this winter here has been the toughest and longest since I've been in Michigan since '92. Really sick of it, but good things are worth waiting for, and looks like the wait might be over:D

I thought Hondax was back! He was/is a chicken farmer in Nebraska, I believe, and he WON his Rocket III in a contest. He really was a pretty friendly guy on here a few years ago... Really tall guy if you can find his pic with his Rocket..

Back