Hondax has entered the room.....

Welcome Jacol. From down under. Interested in seeing the images of your screen.

There sure is lots of folks from down under on this forum,definitely cool to see that.
I'll take some pics of the screen tomorrow and post it. I'll probably start a new thread to make it easier for others to find it.

I thought Hondax was back! He was/is a chicken farmer in Nebraska, I believe, and he WON his Rocket III in a contest. He really was a pretty friendly guy on here a few years ago... Really tall guy if you can find his pic with his Rocket..

Sorry, I resurrected this thread by mistake. He's probably riding a Honda now, don't ask me how I know(not that there is anything wrong with that:rolleyes:)

Welcome Jabol, don't mean to rub salt in but here it is riding season All Year Round

Dam braggart, HansO! The poor boy is from MI - as in friggin COLD country!
Jabol, merely ignore these upsidedowners from OZ.
Their first commandment is, ". . . and then TWIST the knife!"

Dam braggart, HansO! The poor boy is from MI - as in friggin COLD country!
Jabol, merely ignore these upsidedowners from OZ.
Their first commandment is, ". . . and then TWIST the knife!"
:eek:Awwe com'on Steve You know I ain't like that:whitstling:, the :evil: inside me made me do it ...... Honest:rolleyes::D

Yes jabol another Aussie welcome, Hanso is right we do ride all year round ,although I've just come inside from a wet ride :D

It's ok 1olbull, we northerners know how to adopt and enjoy our selfs even with 6' snow drifts. 1 way is throwing an engine on a sled and blasting off to speeds over 100 miles an hour. But since this is a motorcycle forum and most Aussies don't even know what a snowmobile is anyway I will end this now:whitstling:

Im still jealous though:mad:

It's ok 1olbull, we northerners know how to adopt and enjoy our selfs even with 6' snow drifts. 1 way is throwing an engine on a sled and blasting off to speeds over 100 miles an hour. But since this is a motorcycle forum and most Aussies don't even know what a snowmobile is anyway I will end this now:whitstling:

Im still jealous though:mad:
Yes we do know what a snow mobile is ,just moved away from the very cold snowy areas 33 years ago ,I'm sure when Canberra { Richard} looks out the window of his house in the middle of winter he would see what I escaped .i must admit I youst to enjoy the snow fields when I was a youngster but now am quite content with my surroundings ,the only problem is I'm wearing my r3 out to quick:laugh:

Back