Funny thing is while riding home from North Tulsa had to stop a few times to piss. Way too much water in to short of time. Every time I stopped to use the bathroom I would come out and find someone looking at the bike with a lot of questions. These folks were just amazed at the bike. The last stop was a guy on a FB6 and was full of questions. He made several comments about reliability. I showed him my milage on the odometer and he shut up about reliability. When we departed I let him catch up and then gunned it. Sat at the light and smiled. His only response was #od D#nm that thing is quick. ENOUGH SAID>

all the new honda bikes look like cut down batman rides but i could roll one. but **** the valkrie rune was too **** sweet.

I actually tested a new valk before settling on the rocket. It is quick and nice, but really more of a sport bike than cruiser. I love the riding position of the touring. Valk was comfy, but not right.

All in all, it's a nice bike. Small, but nice.

:)

I happened to glance over anew BMW Nine T and for some reason itvstirred something inside of me likean exotic dancer that smiled my direction. This resembles the variant I saw. It looks a bit defiant

Bmw_R_nine_T_Brooklyn_Scrambler_001.jpg
LOOKS like an overweight dirt bike GAG

Back