1000095-5-2.jpg

Much thanks. If i don't get the correct clutch lever figured out by tomorrow, I will just order the cheepos as Mittzy suggested until I can get to a triumph dealer. Maybe I'll like them better then factory.

i may be looking at this wrong but it looks like you need more than the lever as it looks like the mount for the mirror is broken

That is correct. There is only one part listed for that so it will be easy to order. My only issue is finding the correct clutch lever at this point. If I special order the wrong one and it doesn't mach the other side I'm just out of luck. I will order the housing and just throw an aftermarket lever in it until I can get to triumph and let them order the correct one. I sure wish they had pictures of the actual product.

I know this thread is old, but I wanted to make sure I spread the knowledge. The URBAN SPORTS Triumph Genuine Levers fit on the Rocket 3 Roadster (I have a 2014).

The box only lists the Sprint ST, Street Triple and Tiger R; however I fitted them at the dealership in about 5mins. 7mins if you add clutch adjustment.

At $179.99 USD, they are **** pricey but they are a true fit and certainly feel like they cost that much. lol! Luckily I had one of those dealership promos where I got some free accessories.

Part # A9620037 : ADJ LEVER KIT, STD, LNG

Based on the same "looking" assemblies, I'm going to go out on a limb and say the shorty levers will fit too. I haven't personally fitted those though.

Attachments

• IMG_20141123_134619.jpg
    IMG_20141123_134619.jpg
    696.5 KB · Views: 0
That is correct. There is only one part listed for that so it will be easy to order. My only issue is finding the correct clutch lever at this point. If I special order the wrong one and it doesn't mach the other side I'm just out of luck. I will order the housing and just throw an aftermarket lever in it until I can get to triumph and let them order the correct one. I sure wish they had pictures of the actual product.
Hey Mark, did you get this sorted?

Back