Help with brakes

Would it work to unhook the solid line at the master cylinder and the braided steel line at the caliper and then blow air through the whole setup
Only to possibly confirm the blockage, but if that's what is going on you can't clear the blockage and re-use that line. It's finished. At least I wouldn't.

Yes, sort of.
You bleed them as normal FIRST.
Then hook up the Dealer Tool and bleed once more for the ECU.
You NEED to use the Dealer Tool or to take it to a shop.
I absolutely love my bike, but all this computer stuff on it kinda makes me miss my old early 80's goldwing lol

I absolutely love my bike, but all this computer stuff on it kinda makes me miss my old early 80's goldwing lol

Agreed!
Shoulda seen my face when I bought my first FI motor in 2004 and they asked me if I wanted to remap for the new air and exhaust I had installed!
WTF is a MAP? was my response.

Agreed!
Shoulda seen my face when I bought my first FI motor in 2004 and they asked me if I wanted to remap for the new air and exhaust I had installed!
WTF is a MAP? was my response.
Lol, when I first started using this site it took me a while to figure out what everyone message when they were talking about different tunes. To me a tune was new plugs wires and an oil change

Lol, when I first started using this site it took me a while to figure out what everyone message when they were talking about different tunes. To me a tune was new plugs wires and an oil change

. . . and jets, needles, float adjustment and vacuum tubes for proper tuning. :roll: :D

I use the old style vacuum gauge set to synchronize my throttle bodies on the 2006 Rocket as it does not have a map sensor signal. Due to early TTS blower system design and before the newer Tune boy cam along.

Back