Help for another Tune ECU Newbie?

I noticed a lot of moisture trapped in my speedometer and I wonder if that could be the source of the speed sensor malfunction? I'm going to disconnect it and clear the code and see what happens. Could that be the source of the engine running really rough at idle and at speed? I thought it was probably a TPS problem. So got HansO's MAP loaded to Tune ECU, but I still can't seem to get any voltage reading from the TPS at all. Stumped.

I've adjusted the TPS to 0.6v, and now I want to set the ISCV correctly. Can anyone help me find darn adjustment nut?

It's amazing what looks clean but when you take a picture it gets dirty pretty quick.

newbie question here as well I have a 2014 Rocket Roadster with stock pipes and the Cat bypass. RamAir kit arriving today probably; the install via youtube seems pretty straight forward- can anybody provide the MapHex file i need as the list is poorly labeled

Well, that would suck. At least I'd be able to get some info at the least, though. But I can't even get that far. No readout. No connection. It keeps asking for Bluetooth. When I deny that, there is no other option.
You must remember; In order for it to work you must first load the proper driver into the cable! "Good Luck" Be Safe!