I think it was the week of June that I cant take off, or could have come for 1 day. I got the room booked. You got that Peach smoothie ready?
i am social distancing, and my doctor says 809 miles AND a mask is about right where y'all are concerned... have fun...

There may be cookies....

Just tryed placing message on to the Rocket owner group. I was told it is spam. So here it goes.
There are 15 - 20 days left before we gather please be safe getting there.
Again check tires & breaks.
I just talked to the Four Seasons Lodge. In West Virginia. There are 3 rooms left plus the 2 apartments. 2 rooms are King & 1 is a double bed. The canape will be there Wednesday or Thursday. A lot of places just open up. But there are still closures around.
Phone. # 1(304)846-4605
Toll free # 1(800)829-4605
Fax. # 1(304)846-2107
Info@fourseasonslodgewv.com
Please remember the Phones are Squirrelly. You may get ringing then a beep beep beep (more or less) then possibly more ringing then a pick up. By either machine or desk.

It breaks my heart to cancel at this late date, but I think I have to. My well casing collapsed yesterday and it looks like I'm going to have to drill a new well, I was pushing it financially already, but no way I can afford it now.
Ironically, I fell getting out of the bathtub the day before yesterday and tore my rotator cuff again for the 5th or 6th time over the last 20 years, I'm losing count now. I was out on a test ride with Dave to make sure I was going to be able to ride, and decided I was going to be okay, the cruise control on the K1200 made it doable. We stopped to grab something to drink and I saw a text from my wife, " we have no water". I texted Dave this morning, but he might still come, Dan probably won't.

It breaks my heart to cancel at this late date, but I think I have to. My well casing collapsed yesterday and it looks like I'm going to have to drill a new well, I was pushing it financially already, but no way I can afford it now.
Ironically, I fell getting out of the bathtub the day before yesterday and tore my rotator cuff again for the 5th or 6th time over the last 20 years, I'm losing count now. I was out on a test ride with Dave to make sure I was going to be able to ride, and decided I was going to be okay, the cruise control on the K1200 made it doable. We stopped to grab something to drink and I saw a text from my wife, " we have no water". I texted Dave this morning, but he might still come, Dan probably won't.
Very disappointed, now I’ll be the only one there with a decent pair of boots.

Bummer

I’m stuck in self isolation with the border closed so I’ll stay here until it’s safe 😁
Maybe we’ll get to meet up later this summer or autumn.

Attachments

• B449FC7B-B31D-473F-9732-08A764BFE363.jpeg
    B449FC7B-B31D-473F-9732-08A764BFE363.jpeg
    225.4 KB · Views: 9
Back