Who wants Josey to cook at RAA WV?

sweettennbabe

Living Legend
Ride
Victory Vegas 8 ball
Ok talking to the chef and trying to decide if it's worth it for him to haul the smoker all the way to WV.I say no. Just ride his bike.Anyone that is trailering that has a grill can throw it in and he can cook simple stuff on that in the evening.
The rest of y'all that will be going chime in here as the time is getting close

I asked about that, received no response, so I assumed "no". Would love to have it, but I lost that claim when we were no-shows for Maggie Valley several years ago. To see him would be joy enough.

What a conundrum!! On one hand it's hard to beat brudda Josey's vittles, on the other hand it's been wayyyy too long since we got to chase the ' George Jetson Barcalounger around through the mountains.

That right there is a tough decision folks.

We have been planning on being self sufficient, with enough grub,beer etc. for a few days until we get the lay of the land and figure out the supply chain.

Was planning on bringing a grill and charcoal, Earl is bringing a camp stove and some gear for it. Not planning on anything serious. Burgers, dogs, brats kinda stuff.

Don't really know how big a crowd we are going to have, but knowing the quality of the folks that regularly attend. I think that it's safe to say that covering the expenses is not going to be an issue.

I appreciate Josey's cooking quite a bit, as does Pretty Pillion. Any way he cooks a meal is going to be awesome. I know he had planned on towing the smokers with his bike in the bed of his truck. If we are a small number and I'm not not what the number would be, then it doesn't make since to have a big grill. But if there are 20 or more folks, a couple of little grills may not be enough.

Laurel also brought up a good point. It would be nice to know that we had someone that we can trust handling the cooking, as opposed to trusting WV gas station sushi.

We are willing to commit to whatever it takes money wise to make sure Josey's covered and then some.

Anyone else?

Back