Has spring sprung?....because I'm ready to ride!!

Close, but no cigar....

yet, vocaldog, other than for the intermittant "bonus" days we get in March!

Southampton, NY | 37.8° | Clear

As a former champion racing sailor, a good rule of thumb for me is; If the weather's not suitable for comfortable or safe sailing, then it's not a great day for riding a motorcycle either.

In Virginia, Spring begun just before Christmas.

I grilled out Saturday after the summer thunderstorm and hail had passed...

2.25.17b.jpg
2.25.17a.jpg

Mmmmm
meat - fire - good

You obviously havn't ridden behind @RKTNMYPKT on any bike at any speed. He has an inbuilt system similar to a KC refueling tanker! ;):eek::eek::D:D:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hope can't say i have had the pleasure! Your going to have to explain this extra capacity.
I have been advised his isn't quite as long but clears his jean cuffs - dresses to the right I believe so you should be safe to overtake with care. Although he has been known to appear 'sans pants' it which case it could be fluttering in the breeze anywhere ;):roll::roll::roll:

upload_2017-3-5_8-50-23.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-5_8-46-11.png
    upload_2017-3-5_8-46-11.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
55 Degrees here on Thursday and Friday. Partly cloudy both days. Got the Rocket out for first ride Thursday for 40 miles. Friday friend Jerry and I rode down to the Snake River Canyon at Swan Falls Powerhouse were fishermen hook 10 foot sturgeon.

upload_2017-3-4_15-19-56.jpeg
upload_2017-3-4_15-20-11.jpeg

Here in North eastish Texas the temps have been nice but has rained the past few weekends and predicting more this weekend. I had to get an MRI this morning so I burned a vacation day because it is 75 degrees and sunny with no wind, clicked off about 150 miles of regional back roads a friend of mine had been telling me about. Tomorrow back to 12 hour days... Sunday is looking decent might get to ride twice in one week.

Took the day off myself to fix the front forks and get everything right. After looking at the weekend forecast figured that would be the best decision. Explaining to the local police why I was doing a hundred plus on a back road was difficult. I know him and even at best I do not believe he really bought my story. Got a very stern warning. Back to twelves tomorrow myself so I know the feeling.:(:(:(:(:(:(

I went three weeks no days off full twelves. Really pretty common this time of year. At the end of the month even though the FAA restricts you to twelve hour shifts I have worked from 3:00 pm to 8:00 am way to many times. The hours at **** near 59 years old with a two hour ride back and forth is enough to wear a guy down. The money is good but it leaves no time to go fishing. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I wish!! Soon tho!

Oshawa, ON
Oshawa,ON
Alerts in Effect
View Full Forecast
ALERTS IN EFFECT
Special Weather Statement
Issued at 04:54 Monday 13 March 2017

Total snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 cm are expected by Tuesday night.

Back