Has spring sprung?....because I'm ready to ride!!

vocaldog

VocalDog
Ride
2005 Rocket Standard
IMG_2193.JPG
IMG_2194.JPG
IMG_2195.JPG
IMG_2196.JPG
IMG_2198.JPG
IMG_2199.JPG
New flyscreen, LED headlight, shocks, RamAir system, exhaust flanges, and tires (installed tomorrow). Blacked out all the pitted chrome, tuned her up, and got a new ECU tune from HansO. I can't wait to twist the throttle!! (Now it's time to save up for an exhaust)

IMG_2193.JPG
IMG_2194.JPG
IMG_2195.JPG
IMG_2196.JPG
IMG_2198.JPG
IMG_2199.JPG
New flyscreen, LED headlight, shocks, RamAir system, exhaust flanges, and tires (installed tomorrow). Blacked out all the pitted chrome, tuned her up, and got a new ECU tune from HansO. I can't wait to twist the throttle!! (Now it's time to save up for an exhaust)
I see a future pillion in the making. Nice bike mate - bloomin freezing over here:rolleyes:

That's prime open window so you can sleep good temperatures...

I even have to put a sweater on in the morning. Oh, the humanity of it all!!!
You know its cold when my wife brings the hummingbird food in at night. Don't want those Hummingbirds to have cold food. That would be just mean.

Was 63 today...put the newly shod wheels on my Rocket and put it back together. Went for a shakedown ride and came in just before rain started. Will be warmer tomorrow but more rain even. Bike feels in fine form though, and appreciated the exercise.

IMG_2193.JPG
IMG_2194.JPG
IMG_2195.JPG
IMG_2196.JPG
IMG_2198.JPG
IMG_2199.JPG
If not, you've got some time to clean those wheels! (Mine are even worse :()
Bike looks great.

Back