Has spring sprung?....because I'm ready to ride!!

Believe it or not, those wheels ARE cleaned. All the coating on the aluminum is ****ed up and I've got to spend the hours it will take to get it off..... then black them out. I'm not looking forward to it.
From what I've read, there isn't any coating, it's just raw aluminum. @jpool had his powder coated black, great decision, and probably one of my next mods. What was Triumph thinking...

I went on a nice 3 hour ride today. It was a nice 39 degrees Fahrenheit. That's 7 degrees Celsius. I was thinking of my auxiliary tank as I pulled into a gas station half way so I could go pee. :)

From what I've read, there isn't any coating, it's just raw aluminum. @jpool had his powder coated black, great decision, and probably one of my next mods. What was Triumph thinking...
I suppose it could just be some crazy corrosion. It's even bubbling in some places. It wouldn't be that hard of a job if the rotors weren't in the way.

I went on a nice 3 hour ride today. It was a nice 39 degrees Fahrenheit. That's 7 degrees Celsius. I was thinking of my auxiliary tank as I pulled into a gas station half way so I could go pee. :)
I'm trying to remember your aux. tank idea. I seem to remember a second use as a collection bottle.... Supposed to stop the time wasted for pee breaks! See Norm, you wasted time peeing when you could have been riding!

I'm trying to remember your aux. tank idea. I seem to remember a second use as a collection bottle.... Supposed to stop the time wasted for pee breaks! See Norm, you wasted time peeing when you could have been riding!
Yeah. I forgot to route the catheter tube down my leg

Yeah. I forgot to route the catheter tube down my leg
All this time I've been reading your comments and thinking "first" name stood for an endowed anatomy. Now I wonder if it's due to being taller and heavier than the average Captian? You do ride the touring Rocket. Our bikes have foot pads not pegs...

All this time I've been reading your comments and thinking "first" name stood for an endowed anatomy. Now I wonder if it's due to being taller and heavier than the average Captian? You do ride the touring Rocket. Our bikes have foot pads not pegs...

You obviously havn't ridden behind @RKTNMYPKT on any bike at any speed. He has an inbuilt system similar to a KC refueling tanker! ;):eek::eek::D:D:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back