Has anyone tried for electric conversion?

Y'know, if I live my dream and put my R3 engine in a vintage sports racer, I'll have a chassis that would be pretty ideal as an electric conversion. Wow, I could perform two travesties at once! The chassis, suspension, and brakes, would deal well with the heft of battery/motor weight. it's an interesting thought. But I'd rather somebody else do it.

Save the R&D $$$$s and frustration..... Just buy this and get over the urge... :)

1599701593193.png

Made by Triumph and electric.....

Lately got curious on YouTube videos for electric conversions, just wondering has anyone converted rocket?

Good lord, why why why??? I see no benefit or purpose to an electric motorcycle except in an in urban city environment, which obviously defeats the purpose of a motorcycle. Just my personal feelings but electric bikes and cars are just soulless utilitarian equipment.

Good lord, why why why??? I see no benefit or purpose to an electric motorcycle except in an in urban city environment, which obviously defeats the purpose of a motorcycle. Just my personal feelings but electric bikes and cars are just soulless utilitarian equipment.
Agree 100%.... but just think of the dubbed in exhaust note you could load into the sound system..... potato potato potato........

Y'know, if I live my dream and put my R3 engine in a vintage sports racer, I'll have a chassis that would be pretty ideal as an electric conversion. Wow, I could perform two travesties at once! The chassis, suspension, and brakes, would deal well with the heft of battery/motor weight. it's an interesting thought. But I'd rather somebody else do it.
Got pictures of your vintage racer w an r3 engine sounds cool

Jalopnik: You Don't Really Have An Excuse Anymore.

Back