Harley Is Really Laying It On Thick Now

All who love are not only blind. They're also deaf. The guy is running straight pipes, isn't he? Yet, it's only when he is done parking the bike and getting in and that he drops his keys on the table near the entrance to the bedroom that the couple eventually seems to notice something strange:confused:

Harley rider

I showed that to some long time, fanatical Harley riders and even they were turned of by it. What a bunch of crap. I doubt that will ever air on American TV and, if it does, it will hurt Harley rather than help them.

All who love are not only blind. They're also deaf. The guy is running straight pipes, isn't he? Yet, it's only when he is done parking the bike and getting in and that he drops his keys on the table near the entrance to the bedroom that the couple eventually seems to notice something strange:confused:
You see Jamie, in the States, all our attention is needed so we can perform our "task" quickly, ....so for three minutes, we would be oblivious to loud pipes. The "task" must have been complete shortly before the keys were dropped on the end table.:D

I showed that to some long time, fanatical Harley riders and even they were turned of by it. What a bunch of crap. I doubt that will ever air on American TV and, if it does, it will hurt Harley rather than help them.
USA08, Turning this corner is a fore gone conclusion I'm afraid. Cable TV has ads for their shows just as bad.:(

Jamie, regarding the culture of the some trailer parks in the US; it is not unusual to hear several varying types of motor vehicles operating in such areas without either the presence of a muffler, a modified muffler or a dragging muffler. Such sounds are considered part of the ambiance. I guess the key drop is his subtle way of letting the inhabitants know that he is present, I normally put my keys in my pocket.

If the married guy would have purchased his wife a roomba for Christmas she wouldn't have been messing around with the Harley geek.

Brilliant, Raymond. Although, as Flip pointed out in his separate roomba... prospectus, the thing "reverses itself" whenever it sees something (or someone?) that it equates with a piece of furniture:D . Jamie

Last edited:
Back