Hands going numb when I ride

that kind of stuff happens when you hang on for dear life for a while. I know it will be extremely hard to do, but try easing up on the throttle twisting lets us know if this helps,might help a few others.

...try not gripping as tightly as you normally might do.
This problem can sneak up on you when you ride the Rocket. I remember early on in my experience on the Rocket, I came back from a ride with a small bruise in the palm of one hand - and this was with Iso Grips and with gloves! When I learned to relax my grip - I became much more comfortable.

ISO Grips and turn your bar back to you a little will improve un told it did for me then I added a back rest and Rivco Risers no more problems, just try the lest expensive bits first like bringing the bars back to you I feel that they were to far forward and caused excess pressure in the wrists blocking blood flow

if grips and the other advice dont help ,,and there is NO wiring inside the handlebars,,you might try filling the inside of the bars with expanding spray foam...i have done this on several old bikes and alot of dirt bike bars and it helps...

Rockethead and Hanso are onto something. I had the same issue until I got the 3" risers and brought the bars back closer to me. That helped, but noticed on very long rides they would still go numb along with my neck feeling kinda pinched. Lowered the bars a little and a 2 day trip to NYC proved that I had the problem beat.

Back