nolton

Living Legend
Ride
2009 black standard
Halo headlights and running lights. I used a SPDT switch with the Beaver Kit to have halo's. They may be illegal but then I may get away with it. I will post the ticket if I dont. ;)

Attachments

• P4250394.jpg
    P4250394.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 295
  • P4260398.jpg
    P4260398.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 226
  • P4230388.jpg
    P4230388.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 185
Halo headlights and running lights. I used a SPDT switch with the Beaver Kit to have halo's. They may be illegal but then I may get away with it. I will post the ticket if I dont. ;)

Righto, Righto, where did you find those beasts! I f'n love em! Ticket, illegal, you gotta be joking, who gives a flying **** about that? Sign me up brother, where do i buy them?

The tabs on the back of the headlight that keep it from turning had to be ground off and some of the fiberglass or plastic around the back side of the ring had to be ground off because of the ring behind the light itself. Allot of work to get them to fit but so far I like it. The bulb's came blue so I changed them out except for the small parking bulbs.
I ran the halo wires to the low beam cut switch. Up is halo, middle is off and down is low beam.

Righto, Righto, where did you find those beasts! I f'n love em! Ticket, illegal, you gotta be joking, who gives a flying **** about that? Sign me up brother, where do i buy them?

You will have to work on them to make them fit. I used a diegrinder and had to add extra wire to make the leads reach. I suggest you buy several feed of differend sizes of heat shrink.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

The store name is motorblvdparts

I suggest that you find a STDP sealed switch.

Very nice. Thats a nice look...

Back