Hagon nitro plus an inch, is it major

skidmark

.020 Over
after reading all the information and experiencing a lack lustre handling issue on my new ride
does an extra inch to the Hagon Nitros make that much difference after all Triumph built the bike and some parts may not be brilliant, however changing the geometry makes sense but does it make that much
difference and is it safe

i appreciate thier are threads to this but as a newbie i need to put it in my own words/way

regards Mark

I went a half inch higher in back and wished I had gone a full inch so sure it is safe and yes it will make your bike handle way better on the corners. If you want even better sport performance, you should also lower the front end by about a cm or half inch. The Rocket will never be a sport bike but with those kinds of simple mods she will behave a lot more like one.

I have 1" longer and the extra clearance is excellent,

I have them wound about 1/2 way up and find that I can hold much better corner speed before scraping the pegs.

I'm wanting to get progressive springs for the front also to hopefully gain a little more clearance for the roads I prefer riding on are fairly tight and twisty

Back