Gt out in the wild

EXACTLY IMG_0742.JPG
Hey Sonny, What exhaust is that, did you have to remap?

Oh that ass end still bugs me, just looks like an afterthought or no thought. And good lord, I'd have to move those pegs back and exterminate those forward controls.

Forgot the windshield fly screen. So small, whats the point and come on, either its all clear or all solid, but a combo?

Hey Sonny, What exhaust is that, did you have to remap?
Viking three into one. My bike is slightly modified as compared to some. Ramair,Viking exhaust and street cams from Nels. Required a tune after exhaust was added. Tuned again after new cams installed. Waiting on getting final tune sortly.

That front axle sitting behind the forks just make the whole bike look completely wrong to me.
Still can't understand the logic in that one when there's no other bike out there that has this set up (that I know of) apart from one jappa back in the 70's.

just looks so wrong.

That front axle sitting behind the forks just make the whole bike look completely wrong to me.
Still can't understand the logic in that one when there's no other bike out there that has this set up (that I know of) apart from one jappa back in the 70's.

just looks so wrong.
I wonder what handling characteristic this delivers? There is a reason for it but I don’t understand bike geometry enough to know why they do this. Hope someone here can explain it to me.

Back