Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R 15 Rocket Roadster
Not my photos

Nice to see her out in the wild!

F72F6242-1FDF-4F48-91D0-C5CD04F50E7B.jpeg
AC3AEDEE-7AA5-4B9C-AAFB-D3DB9F4780CB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still like it. I would move the foot pegs back and I'm not sold on the looks of the tiny windshield. I hope after a few years the aftermarket accessories will be plentiful for the new Rocket.
I'm surprised that the Sturgis crowd isn't swarming around the bike but most have seen every configuration of a bike by now.

Last edited:
I still like it. I would move the foot pegs back and I'm not sold on the looks of the tiny windshield. I hope after a few years the aftermarket accessories will be plentiful for the new Rocket.
Switch to the Gin brother then it won’t matter what she looks like!! I know what you mean though, I kinda like it but think the colours are all wrong, way to many silver bits, but given the choice would I swap it for my Roadster .......... I don’t think so!

Switch to the Gin brother then it won’t matter what she looks like!! I know what you mean though, I kinda like it but think the colours are all wrong, way to many silver bits, but given the choice would I swap it for my Roadster .......... I don’t think so!
I agree about the colors. Black and red, black and blue/purple with a pearl mixed in. So many colors and they use the silver that looks 'just okay' to me. More options in 2021 (late 2020) I hope.

I like it...but I'm not into the whole rear tire, no fender, ass high end look. I know they are looking for that buyer market...but. I watch the ****** rockets run by my house on 12 and I just can't accept that look. Maybe if I owned one I would feel different. :rolleyes::eek:

I agree about the colors. Black and red, black and blue/purple with a pearl mixed in. So many colors and they use the silver that looks 'just okay' to me. More options in 2021 (late 2020) I hope.
Even graphite grey would be better then the current choice, and the silver bits mate it look tacky and cheap, I wasn’t keen on the TFC until I saw the production models and now the TFC actually looks pretty good.

Back