Governors on 2017 bikes

What an absolute load of BS! :confused::roll::laugh:

Although the current POSPOTUS would like to make it so; the US still isn't that sort of a nanny state (yet).

I posted a link to it

Still reckon the 'journo' George Drivas (DRIVEL) is full of BS.
Associated News Coverage 'News You Can Trust' :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::whitstling::whitstling:

Going by the 'Tits and Bums' clickbait associated with their article you need to try reading some 'real' news sources or just concentrate on the clickbait. ;)

'Press releases' by Govt agencies have posted 'media releases' on websites.

Littleton concluded the press conference by informing reporters that the U.S Department of Transportation is currently working diligently to release all relevant information pertaining to the new regulation on the U.D.O.T website.

But nothing within last 10 years on the USDOT website with a search for 'motorcycle governor', 'motorcycle governors', 'Governors on motorcycles', unless reference to helicopters.

motorcycle governors - United States Department of Transportation Search Results

A search for James Littleton at the Dept of Transportation yields nothing that I can find. Same with a LinkedIn search. Also, a search for a James Littleton press conference yields nothing. The article lists no supporting information.

A search of associated media coverage yields a Snopes link listing a several articles from the site that have been proven to be fake.

As BA implied, just because its on the internet....

I call fake, but they are trying to limit all trucks to 65mph. We (OOIDA-Owner Operator Independent Drivers Association) are currently suing the gov over some other bs they are trying to force on us (e-log mandate)

Back