Got my seat back

snuffcityrider

Living Legend
I sent my seat off to have it customized ( two painful Rocketless weeks), by Roberti Customs, you can check him out at www.ROBERTICUSTOMS.COM. I had him to craddle or dish out the pillion and he also put 1/4 " neoprene over the entire seat. Seems to have firmed it up a bit. I never had a problem with my half of the seat, but the wife was less than comfy. He did a nice job and was able to use the same cover even after making the pillion a bit wider. The wife has not rode yet so I'll let you know how it works out. They also do custom seat covers as well, very nice man to deal with. The whole process with shipping both ways was under $150. He is based in Houston Tx.

I just spent about 15 minutes looking at all of those seats.. He does some nice work at pretty good prices. Maybe yet another option to upgrade the stock seat...

Thanks for the info Snuff. I have been looking for someone local to do added padding and a diamond tuck pattern on my stock seat. I am going to contact the company. From the site looks like he does great work.......

Back