jerry a

.060 Over
got to bring my new ride home thurs and took it out for a couple of hours and all i can say is holly **** what a sweet ride i din't need to tell you all things that you already know but now stuck in the guarge f**kin snow can't wait to log some miles on this bad ass ride !!

Welcome to the crowd of the permanent grin, I put some serous butt time in yesterday running errands, excellent riding weather just on the cool side of 72. Do I hear a F&*K You!! Why, thank you very much.

totally agree!

got to bring my new ride home thurs and took it out for a couple of hours and all i can say is holly **** what a sweet ride i din't need to tell you all things that you already know but now stuck in the guarge f**kin snow can't wait to log some miles on this bad ass ride !!

KNOW where you are comin' from! These bikes are the ultimate Thor's Hammer's of motorcycling! We too have had some recent snow and I've sustained a head injury (unrelated to my bikes passions) so no R3 rambling for me either just yet. Still, this bad boy is right in the Garage and I intend to visit him within the hour!:)

i havent stoped grinning since i got it out on thurs nite and it rained on fri & snow today high 30's this week end and my great city decided it would be a great time to put salt down for the dusting of snow we got aholes so i spent the last two days detailing and putting parts on now i have anether problem the wife is now mad because i won't come out of the gaurge !! the bike i had befor this was a 04 victory kingpin and that was the best bike i have ever owned it never gave me any trouble or broke down and it was no wimp ether 115 hp & 110 ft tq at the wheel but after 5 years and 50,000 miles it was time for a new ride !!:D

Too bad about the weather. Took my first ride today - first day of Spring - in snow-filled, freezing cold months.

Back