Good price on Progressive 444’s

I rode the HD for a good while and several long trips. I found them way to stiff and I'm 275!
I could not set a good sag, even at the softest setting.
The Standard 444s are great and work so much better! After a bout a 1" sag set, there is still a lot of adjustment left for stiffer settings.
IMHO - Unless you are over 300 lbs AND ride very hard twisties, the Standards are the way to go.
PS: I love the hand twist preload setting! Makes it so quick and easy to change for solo or loaded hooning! :thumbsup:
Learn how to properly set your sag. :D

So.... Same shocks as Mad Dog posted, 13" Progressive 444 w/ HD springs for $481 (+ tax) Couldn't find them through his link (out of stock) so this is the next cheapest I could find.

On top of this, if the HD springs are too harsh I called Progressive and they will sell the STD springs for about $35 a piece. So, even if you're looking for the 13" 444 STD springs (444-4213B), you could buy the HD shocks and the STD springs and still only be out of pocket around $550 + tax/shipping. Couldn't find the 4213's in stock anywhere, esp for around that price.

To add to that, Progressive is offering a "Buy 444 or 944 shocks and get their fork springs for free" for purchases made between April 15th and June 19th 2020.

Back