Rick was trying to be sincere for a moment...... and all these ass clowns had to jump in :roll: :roll: :roll:

but yea Rick, lots of super great people here. we are blessed to be a small part of this dis functional familia :thumbsup:
Sincere, YES, but the common denominator, is that we all seem to have the attention span of a bolt of lightning. " Been posting on thi.....SQUIRREL:eek:.....nice people.....LOOK something SHINY:oops:.......Would like to thank the admini.....ANOTHER SQUIRREL:cautious:....the hell with it, I'm out:laugh::thumbsdown:

Sincere, YES, but the common denominator, is that we all seem to have the attention span of a bolt of lightning. " Been posting on thi.....SQUIRREL:eek:.....nice people.....LOOK something SHINY:oops:.......Would like to thank the admini.....ANOTHER SQUIRREL:cautious:....the hell with it, I'm out:laugh::thumbsdown:

I ADDo Not! :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:evil::roll::coffee::ninja::sneaky::notworthy::whitstling::sick::thumbsup::thumbsdown::inlove:sleep::laugh::unsure::x3::cautious::banghead:

Good to hear from you, Morris.
I haven't seen you around much lately.
You must be busy with raising the herd . . . :rolleyes:
:D
I think @R3Tex is bussy building the modern age Titanic and the next rain he will launch it from his backyard, when it rains in Houston the sea level rises 20 feet!:D

I think @R3Tex is bussy building the modern age Titanic and the next rain he will launch it from his backyard, when it rains in Houston the sea level rises 20 feet!:D

I gotta get to Texas!
I want to ride Three Sisters area and the Ft Davis area (great write up in the June issue of "rider" magazine).

Rick was trying to be sincere for a moment...... and all these ass clowns had to jump in :roll: :roll: :roll:

but yea Rick, lots of super great people here. we are blessed to be a small part of this dis functional familia :thumbsup:
Long before I hit the "start thread" button I anticipated some commentary. In which I would do the same if someone else posted a similar sentiment. All is fair in love & war.

Last edited:
I gotta get to Texas!
I want to ride Three Sisters area and the Ft Davis area (great write up in the June issue of "rider" magazine).
Rode it with Morris, Steel and a bunch of others, there is a very funny story that any of the guys can tell you about Clinton and Valerie (RIP:()
Clinton really know how to tell a story, your gut will hurt for 3 days because you laugh so much:)

Long before I hit the "start thread" button I anticipated some commentary. In which I would do the same if someone else posted a similar sentiment. All is fair in love & war.

"You know that LITTLE THING inside your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, I don't have one of those........

Back